HD Local audio problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

aviatorbry

Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
I live in the Kansas City area and ever since they went live with HD locals I have been having a echo effect on only the HD LOCAL CHANNELS. All of the other channels including the HD ones (HDNET) sound great. I am connecting the H20 by RCA audio and component video to my TV. I also have fiber going to my receiver and are having the same problem that way. I had a tech come out and check my dish and this came out ok. The tech didn't have any idea on what the problem could be (didn't surprise me!). I called back to DTV and they want to replace the H20 with another one to see if this will solve the problem.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm not using the receiver. I have the audio going from the H20 directly into the Samsung 50 TV. What I don't understand is that every other channel sounds great except for the Local HD channels. I also have a fiber going from the H20 into my receiver. When I turn the receiver on and play it through the speakers I hear the same problem. I did this to rule out a possible bad RCA audio cable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts