HD local launch schedule for March

ctcohen04

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2004
Now that the February local HD launches seem to be done, I wonder, does anyone have a week by week breakdown for the planned activations of local HD in March?

I'd sure like to see the Santa Barbara DMA early in such a projected list

:hungry:

this is from the retailers chat....... no mention of specific dates..... just March 6.jpg

Two different CSRs in the last 2 weeks have told me Lynchburg/Roanoke should be live the first week of March.

The CSR I talked to Tuesday said there would be an announcement at the end of this week announcing the upcoming schedule. We shall see.......

Still looking for a weekly schedule for the local HD channel activations
Does anyone have this info or is it still a Disnetwork secret?

Terry

Still looking for a weekly schedule for the local HD channel activations
Does anyone have this info or is it still a Disnetwork secret?

Terry

Must be a secret. They're already behind with Colorado Springs being missed and Indy locals strangely tabled onto a ConUS beam. I have to think the latter is just a labelling mistake since transponder 5 is a spot beam transponder.

Got an Email from "a friend" at Dish this AM. No info for any planned city yet.......thought that I might get some sneak peeks, no luck

CSR yesterday in a chat said "Great News!!!! No official announcement, but you will have your locals soon (Lynchburg/Roanoke) maybe 2 week of March"

Oh no........... "soon"

Glad to see Sherman on there. Maybe now I can point my OTA antenna at Dallas and get ABC, CW and PBS. Sometimes I think it would just be easier to move.

Last edited:
I have all my locals from Phoenix, except KAET PBS. They (again) apologized for the inconvience by not carrying the HD version.

Jeff

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)