HD local launch schedule for March

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ctcohen04

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2004
Now that the February local HD launches seem to be done, I wonder, does anyone have a week by week breakdown for the planned activations of local HD in March?

I'd sure like to see the Santa Barbara DMA early in such a projected list

:hungry:

this is from the retailers chat....... no mention of specific dates..... just March 6.jpg

Two different CSRs in the last 2 weeks have told me Lynchburg/Roanoke should be live the first week of March.

The CSR I talked to Tuesday said there would be an announcement at the end of this week announcing the upcoming schedule. We shall see.......

Still looking for a weekly schedule for the local HD channel activations
Does anyone have this info or is it still a Disnetwork secret?

Terry

Still looking for a weekly schedule for the local HD channel activations
Does anyone have this info or is it still a Disnetwork secret?

Terry

Must be a secret. They're already behind with Colorado Springs being missed and Indy locals strangely tabled onto a ConUS beam. I have to think the latter is just a labelling mistake since transponder 5 is a spot beam transponder.

Got an Email from "a friend" at Dish this AM. No info for any planned city yet.......thought that I might get some sneak peeks, no luck

CSR yesterday in a chat said "Great News!!!! No official announcement, but you will have your locals soon (Lynchburg/Roanoke) maybe 2 week of March"

Oh no........... "soon"

Glad to see Sherman on there. Maybe now I can point my OTA antenna at Dallas and get ABC, CW and PBS. Sometimes I think it would just be easier to move.

Last edited:
I have all my locals from Phoenix, except KAET PBS. They (again) apologized for the inconvience by not carrying the HD version.

Jeff

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)