HD Locals and Moving

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thewein

Original poster
Feb 4, 2010
Pac NW
I recently completed a across the country move and was wondering if it would be possible to get my old local channels in HD still (especially with March Madness right around the corner!!).

We have completed the DISH Mover program and got our old HD Absolute package up and running - currently we have our old locals coming in in SD, but not in HD. Does anyone know if this is possible or not?

Gotta love the HD Absolute!!! Best deal out there for HD programming - period!

Thanks in advance.

Wein

The Chicago spotbeam doesn't reach to Portland, Oregon, however if you sign up with an eligible address you can get Chicago ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC in HD for $18.99 a month through All American Direct

Thanks for the info Grant...it is a big help. Although not the answer i was hoping for...it was what i expected - i swear that when they first installed our dish out here that we were getting them for a few minutes - maybe i was dreaming.

Oh well - now i have to make a decision to keep the SD chicago ones or switch to the HD portland locals...maybe i will reconsider after march madness...but then again after that is over nfl kickoff sunday is only another 5.5 months away :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts