HD net lawsuit settled

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you want to go to the internet, go back to July 1986. If you want my by-line, look up when Roger Clemens lost to the Toronto Blue Jays after going 14-0. The story is in the upper right-hand page of the front of USA Today. I don't recall the exact date, but it was close to the All-Star Break. I have the front page in storage along with some of my old stuff.
Go find it.
Ill give it a look as soon as i can.

Now, back to the part where i called you a liar?

i'm retired, remember? and i would disagree about his record with attribution. its usually an ``industry insider'' which is a dead giveaway he stole the info.

I didn't know you were retired. However, this doesn't mean it's stolen. Could be a connection. Because of copyright laws, I doubt he'd be stupid enough to say things that he stole.

The bottom line is people bash him consistently but have nothing of their own on which to stand It gets tiring. I don't think people realize how much it takes away from the site. It's not just against Swanni, but the bashing of the companies, CSRs, etc.

Ill give it a look as soon as i can.

Now, back to the part where i called you a liar?

Here's my quote:
" Basically, you're the one calling me a liar." It's an implication. You've implied that I'm making it up.

Like I said, unless you've done it, don't bash the guy. Time to get back to my life.

Here's my quote:
" Basically, you're the one calling me a liar." It's an implication. You've implied that I'm making it up.

Like I said, unless you've done it, don't bash the guy. Time to get back to my life.
No, i simply asked you to prove it. You came across, if you meant to or not, as kind of arrogant when you were calling everyone else out on what THEY had broken. Its as simple as that.

People are going to "bash" regardless of what you think about the guy. I wouldnt take it so personally.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)