HD programming on Ku

Status
Please reply by conversation.
RVD420 said:
What TP is the NBC HD mux on at amc1?

Lyngsat lists NBC on 2 TPs but does say if any are HD.

NBC HD is on Tranponder 15. NBC HD was switched from QPSK to 8PSK long ago and is not compatible with dvb receivers or cards.

Transponders 7 and 9 are 4:2:2 QPSK and can be received with 4:2:2 compatible receivers and cards.

Transponder 3 was 4:2:2 QPSK, but is now 8PSK. It's probably another HD feed and is not compatible with dvb receivers or cards.

"Fail to init device, please check it! Do you want to try again?"

Usually says this when I start the program but forget to plug in the unit :)

photoman76 said:
NBC HD is on Tranponder 15. NBC HD was switched from QPSK to 8PSK long ago and is not compatible with dvb receivers or cards.

Transponders 7 and 9 are 4:2:2 QPSK and can be received with 4:2:2 compatible receivers and cards.

Transponder 3 was 4:2:2 QPSK, but is now 8PSK. It's probably another HD feed and is not compatible with dvb receivers or cards.

Hmmm.... what SR is the 8PSK?

Go into the Device Manager and totally uninstall the device from there. Then, reinstalled the software and then plug up the unit. Sometimes, it needs a "refresh."

pmb1010 said:
Have my DVB World receiver slaved off my Fortec Ultra. Using BSC621-2 C/ku/

I can get the GDMX channel line on G16, and am trying to go for WB HD.

I can see the screen change from 720x480 on 6/6, but when I change to WB Network I can see 1920x1080 go by on the screen, but it stays black, no picture.

Have signal and qualiyt at 70%, CU Processor is steady at 60%. This is a very strong PC, high end video card etc.

What could the problem be?

No content probably as someone already mentioned. I get a black screen as well. I would suggest looking at IA-6 for possible CW-HD feeds .....

I would agree with Mark, and try the CBS feeds with the largest SR's listed on lyngsat. If those don't work, be imaginative and change the TP's, while keeping the SR. It should be there somewhere.

Al

dashaund said:
Go into the Device Manager and totally uninstall the device from there. Then, reinstalled the software and then plug up the unit. Sometimes, it needs a "refresh."

yeah I did that.
No good.

THere is an issue with the power cord, the blue power light will go off if it's moved a little bit. Seems to be a problem inside at the connector area.
I think I'll send it back to DMSI for repair.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)