HD Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So if the motor is installed and pointing south, along with the correct alt settings. will the receiver automatically goto my requested SAT?
Also on the old receiver I had to reset to factory default first, because the receiver was set with preset glorystar settings...the same with the new? Get yourself over here Iceberg.. we need you! LOL

Mark

This one don't have a GloryStar mode yet.

FAIL is my least favorite word right now LOL

fail.jpg

Mark

Yeah Primestar.
I think I will uninstall the motor tomorrow and start from scratch...
I sent out 5 emails to local installers, but no responses.
I guess business must be so good that they have no time for new work.

Mark

do a satellite blind scan (not a transponder scan) and see what it picks up. Regardless of what satellite you have set up if it finds something it will log transponders/channels

Make sure you set up the motor on your true south satellite... Sacramento might be around 121W? Should some signals on that bird to line it up to. If all the rest of the geometry is good when you switch to 97W you should see the TPs light up when it gets there.
I am hoping mine arrives next week!

Last edited:
When I first unboxed my micro and connected it for the new FW download it was reading 97W on the opposite polarity for some reason. I did the download and reset and then it was reading proper polarity. I wanted to do that before scanning anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)