HD RSN'S are a JOKE

I saw that four other RSNs have games on 129tp8 tonight at the same time, so maybe that's the maximum for one HD tp. I guess that one doesn't have the new MPEG-4 encoders.

One of the reasons I signed up with E* last summer is that they said they would have RSN's in HD by the Fall of '06.

After missing the HD broadcasts of college football on FoxSW last year (compounded by the fact that D* subscribers got them by the fall) I can say that if they had not turned on the RSN's I would be outta here in a heartbeat. I am still considering dropping E* when my contract is up just out of principle. They lied to get business. I will not forget that.

My contract is up in December. It will be a good time to see where both companies stand at the end of 2007 and decide who will get my business.

Sorry, I think HD is the only way to view sports......

I agree.

Also, the argument about HD RSN's (that are only on for games) being a waste is getting very old. Sports in HD is a good thing.

I have the at250, and prob watch 40 channels regularly. As far as Im concerned, E* can add as much as they want, its just gives me more channel options when Im bored.

Also, the argument about HD RSN's (that are only on for games) being a waste is getting very old. Sports in HD is a good thing.

I totally agree that having sports in HD is the ONLY way to do it.

I didn't say that having HD RSN's is a waste. I love the fact that they are there and hope things start to pop up on them.

I originally said that I have not seen one (1) game yet shown or listed on the Midwest RSN, even when the SD Version is showing a game. That is where to me it's a waste.... nothing ever being on the channel. It would be like Food Network having a picture of an empty plate up 24 hours a day.

I didn't say that having HD RSN's is a waste. I love the fact that they are there and hope things start to pop up on them.

I originally said that I have not seen one (1) game yet shown or listed on the Midwest RSN, even when the SD Version is showing a game. That is where to me it's a waste.... nothing ever being on the channel. It would be like Food Network having a picture of an empty plate up 24 hours a day.

That's not true. I've watched a few cards games on it. Are you in the Cards dma?

That's not true. I've watched a few cards games on it. Are you in the Cards dma?

Nope, just the Reds. I got FOX Cincinatti RSN the other day in addition to Midwest so maybe they'll show the Reds. Maybe it's just because it's baseball season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)