HD, STARZ & HBO free for 3

The best deal that dish gave me was max for 1 cent for a year, no commitment, only just agree to paperless billing

To me that is a good deal

I did the HBO/Starz deal, I may do the Max paperless billing deal next, and probably add Showtime since HBO/Starz will be free for 3 months also.

The best deal that dish gave me was max for 1 cent for a year, no commitment, only just agree to paperless billing

To me that is a good deal

It's a great deal, just make sure they actually give it to you. My rep switched me to autpay and paperless billing and told me he signed me up for the deal, but never signed me up. I just ended up with full-price Cinemax, which prevents me from claiming the deal. Go Dish!

I'm curious how Starz fares in its HD presentations, but can't find any threads on the subject? Anyone care to link or comment? Thanks!

I have been looking at the guide for those platinum channels from time to time to see what is on. The only channel that I might watch out of that whole pack is UNIHD, and even that one only occasionally. Hopefully they will add to this pack and make it really worth an extra $10 a month.

Well I just signed up for the HBO/Starz promotion. Since I have Americas Everything pack they are just giving me $20 per month for 3 months, to go along with my $10 per month for my HD Platinum upgrade. $90 Value sounds good to me. E* been good to me with Equipment so I have no problem giving then 2 years of service.

Same website, just below the HBO/Starz offer

Not for me. All I see is this:

Get HBO & Starz FREE for three months!

Experience the greatest in premium movies and original
programming with 16 channels from HBO & Starz.
Simply agree to a 24-month commitment and start
enjoying the best in DISH Network entertainment!
Customers currently within a commitment will be required to agree
to a new 24-month commitment.

Is it included in the GoldHD with PlatinumHD package which I already have?

This may be a dumb question, but the 24 month commitment is for Dish Network service, not HBO/STARZ service right? So if I sign up for this, and don't want HBO/STARZ after the 3 free months, can I cancel, or will I be stuck with them for the whole 2 year term?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)