HD Theatre is gone. I want it back. FOX channels suck.

Back into its regular package. :) I am sure if you call they will tell you that if you upgrade your package you can have it back again. :)

for those who want ether HDNet Movies and or HD Theater back, upgrade to the HD Platinum package right now. but if you only get SD dish, then you need to upgrade to HD and then add the HD Platinum. for those with HD already, then add the HD Platinum package now. that's my advice

the only reason why the went on the Regular packages is because of the Fox-Dish dispute and they were there to be a "seat-warmer" for the real channel when it comes back, and the real channels came back to the old location so there you go.

for those who want ether HDNet Movies and or HD Theater back, upgrade to the HD Platinum package right now. but if you only get SD dish, then you need to upgrade to HD and then add the HD Platinum. for those with HD already, then add the HD Platinum package now. that's my advice

the only reason why the went on the Regular packages is because of the Fox-Dish dispute and they were there to be a "seat-warmer" for the real channel when it comes back, and the real channels came back to the old location so there you go.

In addition, to learn about all of the HD Platinum channels, please visit HD Platinum - Dish Network. Also, the recently added Sony Movie Channel has not been added on the list on that site. Therefore, you can learn more about the Sony Movie Channel by visiting Sony Movie Channel. Currently, HD Platinum is $10/month.

Watch Discovery Channel today. It will be what's on HD Theatre next year. Just think of it as getting a year's jump on all those waiting!

Yeah it kind of upsets me that people without HD received down converted SD feeds for free when I have to pay $10/month for platinum :p ... *L* j/k

Yeah it kind of upsets me that people without HD received down converted SD feeds for free when I have to pay $10/month for platinum :p ... *L* j/k

You should have told Dish. They threw in 3 months free of HD Platinum for some customers, and they also threw in 3 months free of Starz for some customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)