HD XTRA PAK FREE PREVIEW Feb 22-29

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I do the free thing with those stations but besides mighty ships I have a hard time finding anything on those channels.

I like HDNet Movies, the Sony Movie Channel, and the MGM Movie Channel. All three have very limited commercial interruptions. On the other hand Universal HD and the Hallmark Movie Channel are just full of commercials.

This may have been covered before, but wondering if I will have to cancel after the free 3 months to avoid getting billed for it afterwards. I do not watch these channels at all.

I've been there done this, done that! it's always free* IF YOU CANCEL IN 2ND MONTH CYCLE to avoid charges. Not even worth $6/month with my 2cents. =P:coffee

This may have been covered before, but wondering if I will have to cancel after the free 3 months to avoid getting billed for it afterwards. I do not watch these channels at all.

yep. Your invoice shows the 3 months of 0 charges with the dates. About 2 days beforehand I (use to.....I'll explain later) would go online and remove it. About 5 minutes later the system showed it available for free for 3 months again

The reason I say "use to" is now (as of 2/9) with the changes I'm on a grandfathered plan (Xtra Classic) and I dont think you can remove it online. You can add it online.

The reason I say "use to" is now (as of 2/9) with the changes I'm on a grandfathered plan (Xtra Classic) and I dont think you can remove it online. You can add it online.

true I tried to remove, would not let me, wanted me to make a plan change, I have the same (Xtra Classic)

Yep, you need to call now to remove it. You can add it back but you'll to call to cancel. I wonder if they just wanted to keep track of us, the free loaders. :)

Direct calls me every 3-4 months and offers me ths hd extra pack for 3 months you gotta love it :D :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts