HDMI cable with Hopper?

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
If not (which I would guess), will have scurry to get one before tomorrow AM. One of my sets is currently component

3HaloODST

3HaloODST

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 2, 2010
Earth
Yup!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

KE4EST

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Each unit comes with its own HDMI cable. ;)

satjay

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Enjoy the new set up KAB, let us know your thoughts!

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Think I'm starting to get the picture.;)

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Enjoy the new set up KAB, let us know your thoughts!
Quick and effortless install. Only new cabling was to extend an existing outside run for the HIC. Installer was in and out in an hour and a half. Really had it down to a science. Have not had a lot of time to play, but I am amazed so far. Some things will take a bit of mental readjustment, but not much. What really blew me away was setting up TV and other equipment without messing around with device codes. The two TVs connected to the Joeys will require some picture adjustments. The Hopper TV did not. I can not honestly say I think PQ is any better than 722K. But, in all, LOVING it so far.

DWS44

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Quick and effortless install. Only new cabling was to extend an existing outside run for the HIC. Installer was in and out in an hour and a half. Really had it down to a science. Have not had a lot of time to play, but I am amazed so far. Some things will take a bit of mental readjustment, but not much. What really blew me away was setting up TV and other equipment without messing around with device codes. The two TVs connected to the Joeys will require some picture adjustments. The Hopper TV did not. I can not honestly say I think PQ is any better than 722K. But, in all, LOVING it so far.

My install went great too...and I agree, I was blown away by the device code search feature, too. I can't imagine how much time that is saving installers nowadays.

Ronnie-

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
I had forgotten about that. My install was the first hopper install my installer had installed (say that three times fast). He had no idea, and when we got to that point he was quite pleased.