HDMI cable with Hopper?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
If not (which I would guess), will have scurry to get one before tomorrow AM. One of my sets is currently component

Each unit comes with its own HDMI cable. ;)

Enjoy the new set up KAB, let us know your thoughts!
Quick and effortless install. Only new cabling was to extend an existing outside run for the HIC. Installer was in and out in an hour and a half. Really had it down to a science. Have not had a lot of time to play, but I am amazed so far. Some things will take a bit of mental readjustment, but not much. What really blew me away was setting up TV and other equipment without messing around with device codes. The two TVs connected to the Joeys will require some picture adjustments. The Hopper TV did not. I can not honestly say I think PQ is any better than 722K. But, in all, LOVING it so far.

Quick and effortless install. Only new cabling was to extend an existing outside run for the HIC. Installer was in and out in an hour and a half. Really had it down to a science. Have not had a lot of time to play, but I am amazed so far. Some things will take a bit of mental readjustment, but not much. What really blew me away was setting up TV and other equipment without messing around with device codes. The two TVs connected to the Joeys will require some picture adjustments. The Hopper TV did not. I can not honestly say I think PQ is any better than 722K. But, in all, LOVING it so far.

My install went great too...and I agree, I was blown away by the device code search feature, too. I can't imagine how much time that is saving installers nowadays.

I had forgotten about that. My install was the first hopper install my installer had installed (say that three times fast). He had no idea, and when we got to that point he was quite pleased.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts