HDMI port failing ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ohioankev

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
Having an issue today where sporadically I will pause a DVR event, a live TV event and afterwards my Hopper display will black out for a brief moment. However I know that it's still receiving a signal to my TV because my HDMI input doesn't revert to the basic "no cable plugged in splash screen" I've already red button rebooted my Hopper if it keeps it up i'm going to try to unplug it for 10 minutes.

Im not sure yet. Since the newest software update on my HWS, Ive had 3 programs in the last week that will just seem to pause, then black out. It then jumps a good bit forward in time, which would leave one to believe there was a signal loss. The big BUT here is that I can rewind back to where it blacked out, then watch all the stuff it jumped over. Very strange.

I found out what was causing my issues. It was my Logitech Revue that I still use for NetFlix. After I rebooted that my HDMI blackouts stopped when I would pause my Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts