HDNet and HDNet Movies now available On Demand

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TomCat4680

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 15, 2008
Mt. Morris, Michigan
channels 1079 (HDNet) and 1552 (HDNet Movies). Lots of good shows and movies all in HD only. :up

Now if they'd only add HBO and Skinemax On Demand...

Having some issues with 1079 HDNet OD. Even though I have 306 HDNet, when I try to download an episode of Dan Rather, I get a message to call and purchase the channel. I could understand getting that message if I tried 1552 HDNet Movies, since I don't have the HD Xtra pack. Doesn't make sense that I can't download from 1079 HDNet.

Call us at 1800 531 5300 get an agent tell them you have an issue with ondemand and would like to be transfered to Network Media technical support.

Having some issues with 1079 HDNet OD. Even though I have 306 HDNet, when I try to download an episode of Dan Rather, I get a message to call and purchase the channel. I could understand getting that message if I tried 1552 HDNet Movies, since I don't have the HD Xtra pack. Doesn't make sense that I can't download from 1079 HDNet.

Also go your DTV 'My Account' section & add the HD Xtra pack; it's free for another 3 month promo. Just make sure to remove the package when your free promo is up. :)

on demand

hbo and max would be great but what about cbs abc and nbc like comcast that would be great

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)