HDNET to become AXS TV; will be available in AT 120 and up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Horrible idea. They could have just renamed the network and adsed even more live programming than they have now. We dobt need another entertaintment network or another concert network. And they want to do 24/7 live??? Nobody is going to watch that outiside of primetime and late afternoon.

So they're dropping content that you can't find anywhere else in order to air content that you can find anywhere else? And here I thought for all these years that Cuban was using his wealth to create a unique channel! What the hell happened?

Cable/Satellite used to be the "go to" place for niche channels. Now, I'm discovering more niche channels OTA on sub-channels!

With Seacrest taking over Hdnet it will be less oriented towards the male audience.No offense to all the ladies.I just see it becoming more E or Mtv esque.

So they're dropping content that you can't find anywhere else in order to air content that you can find anywhere else? And here I thought for all these years that Cuban was using his wealth to create a unique channel! What the hell happened?

Ryan Seacrest,that's what happened! Damn you Seacrest!!!.Looks like no more Art Mann or Katie Daryl?.:(

Watching last nights Tonight Show and Leno said Seacrest will also be on Friday.

Last edited:
so there won't be a SD version of HDNET in the AT120 package until the rebrand this summer? You'd think they'd want to celebrate by upping the carriage of HDNET this week and cruise right into the rebrand this summer.

so there won't be a SD version of HDNET in the AT120 package until the rebrand this summer? You'd think they'd want to celebrate by upping the carriage of HDNET this week and cruise right into the rebrand this summer.

I would not think that, no. Think about the channels that will not be there when rebranded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)