HDTHR Channel 364? on EA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

snowboardernh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 9, 2010
NH
What happened to channel 364 for Eastern Arc? Is it only going to be available on the 110 satellite?
:confused:

FYI on "THE LIST" the mapdown is not listing it on 364 on 5333, but it is listing it also on 9421?

Last edited:
ok yea... so much for the 110 wing dish setup. 110 is cutting out for a LOS issue. My 722 for whatever reason won't pickit up off the 72.7?
Confused as 364 is not on the 72.7 list.

I have a seasonal LOS issue with 110, really just on transponder 13 as that is the weakest for me in the NE. I think I will foil over the 110 and let the 722 figure it out for that one channel.

I use the 110 and 119 on another 311 receiver. Also,wondering with the E*14 goin live, maybe I should switch the wing to 119.

If you run at Check switch after the 110 is not working, then you will be all set. Unfortunately these receivers are not smart enough to automatically switch after one of the Satellites goes out.
Sundude, your still running the old 110/119/61.5 setup?

You know your missing out on quite a few HD channels.:)

I have a seasonal LOS issue with 110, really just on transponder 13 as that is the weakest for me in the NE. I think I will foil over the 110 and let the 722 figure it out for that one channel.

I use the 110 and 119 on another 311 receiver. Also,wondering with the E*14 goin live, maybe I should switch the wing to 119.

I'm guessing you have an EA dish with a 110 wing. Do this... foil over 110. Only on the 722 do a check switch. Make sure it takes 110 out of the switch config. Then unfoil it and there ya go, only the other receivers will use the 110.

What happened to channel 364 for Eastern Arc? Is it only going to be available on the 110 satellite?
:confused:

FYI on "THE LIST" the mapdown is not listing it on 364 on 5333, but it is listing it also on 9421?

And also there should be no mapdown on 5xxx, that's a different package. The one typical packages in the US should see it on is 9421 with map down to 364.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)