HDTV dish 500

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KG4KBU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
Corbin, KY
what channels in HD can I get with a dish 500 dish. I am wanting one of the dish america packages and am afraid they will do away with it before I can get it. Thanks again

There's a handful (5 or so) of HD channels that come off satellite 110 (500 will pick up Sats 110/119 normally) that are in Dish America packages. If you want a Dish America Package, you'll need a 1000.4 (EA or WA) to receive the vast majority of your channels.

I can always get you information on upgrading the dish if you PM your phone number/account number.

Also, I don't know what receivers you have, but they will need to be HD receivers if you wish to have a DA package.

Last edited:
well will anything change I seen the america gold is 59.99 I thought it was cheaper did the price go up. Also I seen where the price of this package shouldnt go up anymore. Would it be cheaper to get a dish network latino HD package. I am trying to save some money but also would like Nat Geo to be one of the channels and CNN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)