Hell has frozen over, MSG-HD and FSNY-HD come to D* !

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hancox

Pub Member / UConnaholic
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 23, 2003
Monroe, CT
Amazing. I've been firmly skeptical, but these channels are now LIVE.

Rangers / Devils / Isles / Knicks fans rejoice!

Yep, I have em here as well. MSGHD is on 621. Looks like its full time. As well as FSNYHD 624 wich is full time as well. And SNYHD on 625! I think NY has all of their sports channels on D* now. I think they would be the first satellite company to do so!

Yep. YES and SNY have been up for a while now.

I'm just amazed the Dolans caved.

No hell will freeze over the day Comcast sportsnet Philly ends up on DirecTv or Dish

I am glad all the NY RSN's are up in HD, but I wish they would fix SNY HD. It has been in 720p for over a month now, and looks terrible. It is supposed to be a 1080i channel, and it looks blurry. It better be fixed in time for the Met games during baseball season.

I would be interested in knowing if the Buffalo Sabres/Anaheim Ducks game tonight on MSG, will be fed on D* in HD.

Currently us E* subs get the Sabres's games on MSG Alternate Channel in SD. If D* is doing the Sabres games on MSG in HD, that could be just the clincher I need to make the move, after my NHL CI subscription expires.

I would be interested in knowing if the Buffalo Sabres/Anaheim Ducks game tonight on MSG, will be fed on D* in HD.

Currently us E* subs get the Sabres's games on MSG Alternate Channel in SD. If D* is doing the Sabres games on MSG in HD, that could be just the clincher I need to make the move, after my NHL CI subscription expires.
None of the Sabres road games on MSG are in HD (regardless of provider cable or sat). A D* insider has stated that D* will have their home games in HD "in a couple weeks" once a fiber line is installed to send the signal to D*. That's what we are all hoping for.

Bummer I can't watch any of the Hockey games (MSGHD) But I do enjoy the shows that they are on, I live in Nevada and my Sacramento's game are on SD, comcast sportsnet needs to be in HD!

YES Network

Is the YES Network blacked out (on DirectTV) in non NY/NJ areas other than when baseball or basket ball games are being broadcast?

The Sabres home games on MSG will now be in HD on D*. Channel 627-1 is now in the guide and official announcement has been made at dbstalk.com.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)