Hell has frozen over, MSG-HD and FSNY-HD come to D* !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hancox

Pub Member / UConnaholic
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 23, 2003
Monroe, CT
Amazing. I've been firmly skeptical, but these channels are now LIVE.

Rangers / Devils / Isles / Knicks fans rejoice!

Yep, I have em here as well. MSGHD is on 621. Looks like its full time. As well as FSNYHD 624 wich is full time as well. And SNYHD on 625! I think NY has all of their sports channels on D* now. I think they would be the first satellite company to do so!

Yep. YES and SNY have been up for a while now.

I'm just amazed the Dolans caved.

No hell will freeze over the day Comcast sportsnet Philly ends up on DirecTv or Dish

I am glad all the NY RSN's are up in HD, but I wish they would fix SNY HD. It has been in 720p for over a month now, and looks terrible. It is supposed to be a 1080i channel, and it looks blurry. It better be fixed in time for the Met games during baseball season.

I would be interested in knowing if the Buffalo Sabres/Anaheim Ducks game tonight on MSG, will be fed on D* in HD.

Currently us E* subs get the Sabres's games on MSG Alternate Channel in SD. If D* is doing the Sabres games on MSG in HD, that could be just the clincher I need to make the move, after my NHL CI subscription expires.

I would be interested in knowing if the Buffalo Sabres/Anaheim Ducks game tonight on MSG, will be fed on D* in HD.

Currently us E* subs get the Sabres's games on MSG Alternate Channel in SD. If D* is doing the Sabres games on MSG in HD, that could be just the clincher I need to make the move, after my NHL CI subscription expires.
None of the Sabres road games on MSG are in HD (regardless of provider cable or sat). A D* insider has stated that D* will have their home games in HD "in a couple weeks" once a fiber line is installed to send the signal to D*. That's what we are all hoping for.

Bummer I can't watch any of the Hockey games (MSGHD) But I do enjoy the shows that they are on, I live in Nevada and my Sacramento's game are on SD, comcast sportsnet needs to be in HD!

YES Network

Is the YES Network blacked out (on DirectTV) in non NY/NJ areas other than when baseball or basket ball games are being broadcast?

The Sabres home games on MSG will now be in HD on D*. Channel 627-1 is now in the guide and official announcement has been made at dbstalk.com.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)