Hello, From a new member

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rancid1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 1, 2004
Hello everyone,
Just thought I'd say Hi to the DirecTV community in this forum. I'd just like to let you know that i'll be hanging out here atleast for the next couple days until I forget about this site and loose the link. (This ever happen to anyone else haha.) I guess I realy am that bored or that geeky. Anyway I'm a Technical Support Rep for DirecTV, and thought that I may be able to provide some good information to the users here at this forum. You guys got some real knowledgeable Administrators/Users here, Thanks guys I owe ya a beer lol. Nice to meet you all. See ya around. :wave

P.S. One month till free Total Choice Premium. :neener
*EDIT*
Not to mention I look forward to learning a LOT from you guys. It's amazing, the info that isn't provided to us that is readily available from outside resources. (Don't get me wrong we have a wealth of resources at our intranet)

ok sounds good glad you are a member now.......Welcome to satelliteguys..........Now maybe you can answer some questions that alot of people have. First of all when will TNT-hd finally be added to the d* lineup and when will foxhd be added?...........Well once again welcome to satelliteguys.us and make sure you bookmark this site and put it in you favorite places because it doesn't get any better than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................................DIGITAL~DAN

Fox-HD is offered to select markets, not sure on the exact eligibility. TNT-HD I've not looked in to, so I don't know off the top of my head. If I think of it i'll check tomorrow at work. Hehe i've been off for two days and you'd be surprised how much changes over a weekend. :p

Being offered.. perk.... humm.. (goes to check his unit....) Grr.. why is the wife recording a DVD mumble mumble. Well - it still shows Fox HD on my D* account! and Fox SD E/W.... .... well, nope.. no Fox HD here yet.. :(

Rancid1 said:
P.S. One month till free Total Choice Premium. :neener
Did you mean Total Choice Premier, or is Total Choice Premium a new package? I'm considering a switch to D* from Voom. Current offers are 6 months of the HD Pak free, and 3 months of free HBO and Showtime. If I knew that TC Premier was going to be free for X amount of months starting on 12/1, then I'd switch in December.

Rancid1--any answer?
How about the rest of you people? I was serious. He said TC Premium but I think he meant TC Premier. Maybe he said something he wasn't supposed to say, but now the cat is out of the bag.

Rancid, or anyone else in the know. What will the "One month till free Total Choice Premium" deal be? I'm trying to decide if I should get the 3 months of HBO/Cinemax or hold out for the later deal. Really don't want to wait till 12/1, but if it's a much better deal I probably can.

Thanks

Ha, sorry for all the confusion. I haven't checked back since i posted that.. But yes that is what I meant. Employee benefits. And premium was a typo I'm usualy pretty tired when i get off work and start mumbling on random forums. And fox-hd I'm not sure, with things like that you guys probably know more than I do. Like scott mentioned that's a programming question, not my specialty. Though feel free to ask me anything, i'll do my best to answer.

Welcome and do use the bookmark feature. I'm going to "predict" a pretty big HD channel increase sometime in early 2005 in either Jan or Feb. Pay attention to the quotes. You will all just have to wait and see what specific channels will be added simply because I don't have a clue but I do know many will be coming. Take it as a rumor if you want but it will happen whether you all believe me or not but at the end you will be thanking me.

Edit....Boy I hope I don't get burned on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)