help getting Encore (341-347) channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

elTiTANio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2010
Caguas
Today I downgraded from Americas Everything with Latino extra and Platinum to ---> Latino MAx + 4 premiums + Platinum. The reason Is I mostly watch HD channels and I dont want to pay for extra HD channels I can't receive (since I can't point to EA), and I barely watch SD. I thought that Latino Max plus all 4 premiums would be a nice workaround to get the best channels and premiums while not giving away about $20-25 . but for some reason I can't see those Encore extra channels from 341-347. How can I get these channels on this Latino Max package? I dont want to keep changing plans by myself as everytime I change something they charge me aditional $5. I called a CSR but had no clue about it , and I don't want anyone messing with my account. Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.

Last edited:
How many threads are we going to start here on the same subject??? Search or open your eyes....they're all here on the front page.:confused:

KAB=a real grouch! No need to be so hateful!

he whines about everything....he's just mad his post didnt mean anything because the OP was asking about the SD channels (not HD) ;)

he reminds me of a buddy of mine who is the same way. Crabby about everything

Like my grandma said "If Doug got hung he'd bitch because it was a new rope" :p

it final, doesn't matter if you subscribe separately to the encore package plus starz, its part of the 250 package. so I went back to the Everything plan HD and dropped platinum. couldn't deal with movie channel holes of other plans and the unmapped lineups of latino max, plus I wanted my VS and Science channel back. funny Ill pay almost the same, platinum was out of proportion. bye bye platinum (though ill probably get it back the day its fully mirrored on 61.5)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)