Help me on satellite finder :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Moving to the main FTA area, the dial turns down the needle, when you hit a strong signal the needle will go off the scale, by turning down the dial it brings down the level, this helps when peaking a signal.

What I do is turn the knob just before the beeping starts and move the dish until it starts beeping and thats when I know I found something, then you adjust elevation. Once the needle reaches max (about 8 on vertical and 10 horizontal) you turn the knob counter clockwise until it drops and keep going until your as high as you can get.

The beeping got annoying for me so I broke the speaker with a screw, it wouldn't have to end that way if there was a volume control.

That's great!
I begin playing it now. So excited.
What I do is turn the knob just before the beeping starts and move the dish until it starts beeping and thats when I know I found something, then you adjust elevation. Once the needle reaches max (about 8 on vertical and 10 horizontal) you turn the knob counter clockwise until it drops and keep going until your as high as you can get.

The beeping got annoying for me so I broke the speaker with a screw, it wouldn't have to end that way if there was a volume control.

Status
Please reply by conversation.