Help Me Out with TimeTrax Please

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Other than the automatic "Artist - Track" info which I can get on my own in less than a minute, I am able to get the exact result audio and scheduled recordings for less than $35 from my Sirius radio (ANY MAKE/MODEL) that TimeTrax promotes for a very limited selection of makes/models. Can someone please help explain to me what the advantage to the high dollar TimeTrax is? Thanks.

charper1 said:
Other than the automatic "Artist - Track" info which I can get on my own in less than a minute, I am able to get the exact result audio and scheduled recordings for less than $35 from my Sirius radio (ANY MAKE/MODEL) that TimeTrax promotes for a very limited selection of makes/models. Can someone please help explain to me what the advantage to the high dollar TimeTrax is? Thanks.

I think in order to explain differences and benefits and it would be better explain your 'other' set up so that we could tell you what would be different/better/worse and so on. Oh, and try not to mention names of the product you are using considering it might get this whole thread deleted.

I am not sure I understand what you do today.

Well if that's the case I guess I just better be safe and not mention anything, and be glad I can do what I do. Thanks PhuckNut, I was unaware this subject could end up in the circular file.

Last edited:
charper1 said:
Well if that's the case I guess I just better be safe and not mention anything, and be glad I can do what I do. Thanks PhuckNut, I was unaware this subject could end up in the circular file.

Yeah, this area is pretty strict with talk of other products so I just suggest staying clear.

I assume (rough word) that you have a product that doesn't cost as much as TT Recast and you were looking for the differences.

If you'd like to PM me we could talk.

Rules of the Road for the TT Forums at Satellite Guys

Hmmmm. I'm pretty certain that no posts have been deleted because they mention the names of other products. . . .

This seems to be a great place to put a reminder about the purpose of this forum and the 'rules of the road':

The purpose of these forums is for users to share information about Time Trax products amongst themselves as well as the Time Trax team and for potential customers to ask questions and find answers. It also is a place that Time Trax can post information as a resource for its customers, potential customers, testers, etc. To accomplish that goal it's important that everyone contributes to a community spirit that is open, honest and most importantly constructive.

We are interested to hear what is great about our software, of course, but we also need to know when there are problems and concerns so that they can be addressed. Posts are never removed for identifying a problem or concern with any of Time Trax products.

There are several things that are never tolerated here: derogatory comments, hate speech, promotion of illegal activities, rumors, slander, release of any other persons private information, instructions or requests involving illegal uses of Time Trax products and anything else that the moderators feel is not in line with the above stated goals. (This list is not meant to be extensive but rather to help give guidance.)

We are excited to have you participate and appreciate your time to make a contribution to our community. If you have any questions or concerns about this forum, please do not hesitate to contact any Time Trax staff member (denoted by a title under their name).

dkieffer said:
Hmmmm. I'm pretty certain that no posts have been deleted because they mention the names of other products. . . .
This seems to be a great place to put a reminder about the purpose of this forum and the 'rules of the road':
[/I]

Because they'v been deleted - I will not be able to prove my point.

I imagine this place is the alternative product in this space:
http://www.rush2112.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=76

Actually PN I see that there was another thread about my situation. Guess it didn't come up in my search because 1) I didn't search this TimeTrax area, 2) the product was listed as TR as opposed to its real name. Thanks for your help but I see that radio control is the only thing my extra money spent would get me and I dont need all that, along with having to buy yet another Sirus radio model.

Visit Time Trax at CES Booth 70956 at the Sands

We do plan on supporting additional hardware. It's been a little bit slow going because of the variety of hardware connectors.

Every year we use the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) as a showcase for new products and innovations - this year I'm sure will be the same. I'm not on the CES team here, but I presume that there are going to be some notable news and product demonstrations on this topic.

The show is January 5-8th in Las Vegas. Time Trax is at booth 70956 at the Sand Convention Center in the Innovations Plus section of the show. Please visit us.

There are going to be cool Time Trax giveaways and hands on demos of some cool new stuff -----> that you probably didn't think was reasonably even possible....

dkieffer said:
We do plan on supporting additional hardware. It's been a little bit slow going because of the variety of hardware connectors.
Every year we use the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) as a showcase for new products and innovations - this year I'm sure will be the same. I'm not on the CES team here, but I presume that there are going to be some notable news and product demonstrations on this topic.
The show is January 5-8th in Las Vegas. Time Trax is at booth 70956 at the Sand Convention Center in the Innovations Plus section of the show. Please visit us.
There are going to be cool Time Trax giveaways and hands on demos of some cool new stuff -----> that you probably didn't think was reasonably even possible....

Like the iPod dock? and some other things from last year we NEVER SAW? :( We were all looking for some of those possible products that were shown - so - I hope to see something :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts