Help me

Status
Please reply by conversation.

abasmohamed

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2005
Hello Guys, Sorrry, again, but i need help , my set up was perfect and fine, i mean i as watching my satelites and channels fine, and one day i just woke up, and turned on the tv, and it just started saying signal could not be found, (bad Signal) i was like what the hell, so any ways, I have a coolsat pro sg2100 motor, and 33 "dish, i don't know the name of it it doesn't say but, so i just tried to reset the database, and do fresh install, and then still it says no signal, and my dish is on the roof, i don't know what to do, help
thanks

abas

You have a motor, do you have signal on any of the satellites?
If you haven't had any really big storms I wouldn't think the dish would have gotten out of position.
Maybe check your cable, make sure it's plugged in and hasn't been damaged by anything. If it looks good, try a different satellite and see that the motor moves the dish. That will verify the cable is good all the way to the motor. Make sure the cable from the motor to the LNBF is still hooked up and good.

I'm not sure what else you can check with the Coolsat as I am not familiar with that one.

Hope that helps.

J.

Hey actually yestesday i went up my roof, , its hard cuz i don't have a ladder, i use a tree in my back yard to climp up there lool, any ways, i saw my cable was loose from the motor to the lnb, i just pull it out and it came out, i was like maybe this was it, so i just put it back in and tightened it, and i came down, boom every was fine, i was so happpy, and thank you any ways, i appreciate the help.

Abas

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts