Help needed. Can´t find MeTV on SES1 and CBS on Galaxy 3C with MICRO HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

robosat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 25, 2012
North of Mexico
Hi Guys...

I just mounted my new Actuator in my 2.4m Dish, and it works great. I can catch the Galaxy16 (99.2W) channels, move the dish and catch the SatMex6 (113W) and SatMex8 (116.8W) channels also.
Problem is that cannot get MeTV on SES1(101W) neither CBS and Univision on Galaxy 3C (95W), even adjusting dish up and down, an West and East (some months ago I was able to catch these channels moving manually my dish).
Would you please give me the transponder data for those channels, if you're using a MICRO HD?

Thanks a lot...

did you check your footprint area for your dish so what size dish you need to watch those channels?

Dan Rose

Hi Guys...Would you please give me the transponder data for those channels, if you're using a MICRO HD?

Thanks a lot...

METV on 101W = 3974 V 5924 FEC 5/6 Qpsk Video 356 Audio 358 PCR 356 SID 1 And if you can get this one, then you should be able to scan in the second one.

Still can't find it...

Thanks for your answer. Of course my position is inside the satellite footprint (as I said, I was watching these channels some months ago).
I use the exact Transponder parameters (thanks LoneGunman) for doing a Detailed and Normal Scan and I still get nothing in SES1 channels (I did several scanings in the vecinity of 101W (position of SES1). I don't know what would be wrong. About CBS channeles in G3C, this morning I noticed that I was receiving well those signals, and after an hour or so they were gone again (without any movement in my dish) . After several hours, signal were back again. The only explanation I find is some kind of terrestrial interference, although signals in G16 (West of G3C) and in G17 (East of G3C) remain present any time.

Thanks again...

Keep notes on what channels/frequencies are dropping out for you, could be some kind of TI, especially if it affects same/close freq on satellites. Are you getting anything at all on 101 or not able to lock in on it ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)