another turbo hd dish.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
Well another change for the better looks wise took down the slimline in place for a turboHd dish I am using a superdish modded lnb. I still have to fine tune everything but looking good.

Dan Rose IMG_0206.JPG

Dan ,

I would not push your complex too much. Those's dish look like they are on complex property not covered by your lease.

I think it's time to ditch the 2 dishes and get your self a motor. Or start paying around with mult feeds on the big dish.

Better then that why not see if you can become the lead on the project to update the old analog system to digital and add some FTA channels into the mix for the complex.

I wasn't trying to push anyone to make anyone mad. Back in 2009 they had said that anyone that has a dish can still keep it and anyone that doesn't have a dish cannot have one they gave me permission to keep my dish and tv antenna. I had added the the 97w dish several months ago no one said anything. Lot people on satelliteguys have problems with there motors just didn't want to be stuck getting nothing with a motor. I had told the director that I was wanting the tenants to have dishes so everyone has a right to chose what they want to watch. He said we can talk about things like this in one of the next meetings.

Dan Rose

I like the idea wally about the complex getting into FTA I'll see what I can come up with talking to the director.

Dan Rose

multiswitches!!! u do the work, they do the watching?, lol j/k

?they would torment you forever with questions every time a feed died.:eek::rant::helpsign::smash::wtf::drama::behindsofa:?

Helping some neighbors put in FTA is one thing.
Any talk about bringing it to the entire complex is foolhardy.
There was a recent thread on the subject (this summer?).
Look it up for solid arguments.
Most people need help running auto-scan on a new digital TV.
FTA would be beyond 'em. ;)
?.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)