help needed in DTV work location...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

no85limit

Original poster
Jun 14, 2008
hey guys i work in nebraska now for DTV in house and i want to relocate to a warmer state for the few winter months when it SUCKS to work here in nebraska...only prob is i want a state that is warm AND that has basments to work in or somewhere where adding new outlets and or 2line dvrs arent gonna kill me.....I worked in florida as a contractor awhile back and i could not stand working in attics everyday...Does anyone have an recommendations on a good state that has easy wiring access " ie no centrally wired attics " i dont want to have to deal with dropping wall fishes for customers every day! any input on this would be greatly appreciated! I heard texas isnt bad?? but dont they not have basments either bc of hurricanes?? please help!

hey guys i work in nebraska now for DTV in house and i want to relocate to a warmer state for the few winter months when it SUCKS to work here in nebraska...only prob is i want a state that is warm AND that has basments to work in or somewhere where adding new outlets and or 2line dvrs arent gonna kill me.....I worked in florida as a contractor awhile back and i could not stand working in attics everyday...Does anyone have an recommendations on a good state that has easy wiring access " ie no centrally wired attics " i dont want to have to deal with dropping wall fishes for customers every day! any input on this would be greatly appreciated! I heard texas isnt bad?? but dont they not have basments either bc of hurricanes?? please help!

Ever think of Retirement ?

Texas in the summer ? It's gonna be hot.
Texas in the Winter still gets hot, 80's 90's in Feb.

No attics, no crawls, no wall fishes,

Might want to try a different department.
Something outside of the Installation department.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)