Help needed! New D* promo starting tomorrow...any ideas?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
varaonaid

varaonaid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 14, 2005
Hello,

I plan to get D* service when I move next month and when I called to get more info on the signup process, I found that today is the last day of the $23 off per month promo. I'm curious, does anyone know what the new promo will be? The CSR led me to believe it'll be less than half the current one. Thoughts???

I don't know if I'll be moved before the 24th when I need to get installation by in order to keep the order. What are your thoughts? Should I go ahead and place the order? What would be the disadvantages of doing so? Could I cancel without penalty if I have to move it beyond the 30 day limit? If I've already scheduled service and subsequently cancel, does that mean that I'll no longer be considered a new customer and lose all the promos? Will my credit card be charged today for the receiver, etc? How long (normally) would I have to wait from the date of order to installation?

Please tell me your thoughts. I really need some advice... Thanks in advance!

boba

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
This time of year is always the NFL Sunday ticket. Sign up for 4 months of $75 and auto renewal of Sunday Ticket get 4 months of Premier service for free and unless you cancel premier you will continue with $100 a month payments. Could be both good and bad depending on what you really want for monthly service.

varaonaid

varaonaid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 14, 2005
Hmm, not interested in Sunday Ticket so I think I'll try to order today. Does current promo end at 12am EST tonight?

J

jacmyoung

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 30, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Hmm, not interested in Sunday Ticket so I think I'll try to order today. Does current promo end at 12am EST tonight?

Should be your time midnight but I would not wait till the last hours. Good idea try to get it today, if tomorrow's deal turns out better just cancel it and re-order.

varaonaid

varaonaid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 14, 2005
Got it! Thanks! :D :D :D :D

Rey

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
they just extended the redemption offer of $23 a month for 12 months

Rey

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
it's online only. don't know if the extension is hours or days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.