Help needed! New D* promo starting tomorrow...any ideas?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

varaonaid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2005
Hello,

I plan to get D* service when I move next month and when I called to get more info on the signup process, I found that today is the last day of the $23 off per month promo. I'm curious, does anyone know what the new promo will be? The CSR led me to believe it'll be less than half the current one. Thoughts???

I don't know if I'll be moved before the 24th when I need to get installation by in order to keep the order. What are your thoughts? Should I go ahead and place the order? What would be the disadvantages of doing so? Could I cancel without penalty if I have to move it beyond the 30 day limit? If I've already scheduled service and subsequently cancel, does that mean that I'll no longer be considered a new customer and lose all the promos? Will my credit card be charged today for the receiver, etc? How long (normally) would I have to wait from the date of order to installation?

Please tell me your thoughts. I really need some advice... Thanks in advance!

This time of year is always the NFL Sunday ticket. Sign up for 4 months of $75 and auto renewal of Sunday Ticket get 4 months of Premier service for free and unless you cancel premier you will continue with $100 a month payments. Could be both good and bad depending on what you really want for monthly service.

Hmm, not interested in Sunday Ticket so I think I'll try to order today. Does current promo end at 12am EST tonight?

Hmm, not interested in Sunday Ticket so I think I'll try to order today. Does current promo end at 12am EST tonight?

Should be your time midnight but I would not wait till the last hours. Good idea try to get it today, if tomorrow's deal turns out better just cancel it and re-order.

they just extended the redemption offer of $23 a month for 12 months

it's online only. don't know if the extension is hours or days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.