Help needed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

abasmohamed

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2005
Hello Guys, how are you, hope you are all fine, i just wanted to say, thank u all for all the advice and every thing, but i had to let someone do my setup, i think
its good, but i don't know if i am tracking the arc right, and i have a couple of questions, my reciever is coolsat pro 4000 and i have my true south satellite is am3 and it looks its working fine, but on some frequencies theres nothing, by that i mean for exampe on the first one which is 11.716ghz(h) level is 89 quality is 82

the 2nd one which is 11719 (H) its also 89 and 82

the third one which is 11726 V its 84 and the highest on quality is like 44 and goes up and comes back down. is that a transpoder that sucks, or i need to tune or some thing
and the 5th one same thing which is 11984 i have 90 and 45

on the 7th one its like that also which is 12048 V
i have 82 and like 25 that keeps jumped down

on the 8th 9th 10th, 12, 13, 15, 16, i have the same problems pretty much, it looks like just if i have little more bit on the quality i would had it, so i am wondering if this is a result of bad set up, or this are transponder that do not work.

my other questions is, i can pick up other satlites, but again i have the same problem with amc, some transponders work, and some don't work,

and also on hispanic sat, i am wondering if almanar is still on there, i heard they took it down, secondly, i can only get level of 97 and quality of 66 on the 2nd one which is, 11583 (H) the others i just have level but no quality maybe like 10 percent, , so i would really appreciate if any one cal tell me whats going on, thanks alot once again

peace
Abas

and hispasat when i install that transponder when i search it, no channel comes up

Almanar

Salam Abas,
I know the AlManar TV was banned accross North America and Europe due to political reasons. I'll let the experts answer your other Q's. :)

Salam,True bro, but it use to be on hispanic sat, even after it was banned in europe and north america, but did u use to watch on hispasat? i want to know if they allready took it off there, or they are still taklking about, cuz i heard they banned it in spain too, or well they took he hispasat. thanks

Abas

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts