Help! No signal on most channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
dish will give you a free mover install, if you sign a lease. then all the work you need will be done for you. its worth it.

I am at work so I don't have my equipment info handy. Off the top of my head, I have 3 receivers one 622, one 222 and an old black one that I think is like a 322(?). Don't know the switch or the dish set-up, except that I have two dishes and one of them says 500 on it.

When i say I "moved" I didn't ever actually move the equipment, I just changed my service address. The equipment that is installed at my house now was put in by dish about 2 years ago, has never been changed or moved, and has been working perfectly until yesterday morning.

I am going to try the unplugging the receivers for 30 minutes thing when I get home tonight. Anything else I should try before calling Dish?

Did you ever get it to work? Last night mine were doing it again and after unplugging them both for 30 minutes it worked like a charm again.

Voyagerbob

I have found that even a hard boot won't clear some issues. I have unplugged the receiver, unhooked the two satellite in cables from the back of my 722, plugged it back in, let it look for the satellites for 15 minutes, unplugged it once more, rehooked the cables, and plugged it back in. This seems to reset everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts