Help SamKnows and the FCC Track ISP Speed, Performance!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have doing Sam Knows for the past two plus years. For me their white box is actually a net gear Gigabit router.

It has come in handy when I was having troubles with my ISP. When I told them I was a Sam Knows member they were willing to help. And stopped by a few times to make sure my levels were perfect.

Our ISP is upgrading us to 150 Mbps next month so it will be interesting to see what I get... As since they found out I am a Sam knows member my speeds have almost always been above the advertised speed.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Nice!I signed up.Hadn't ever heard of this program before.Hopefully I will get a box and help keep Charter honest.They advertise 30/4 but I don't get that.They were supposed to have upgraded the lines this spring to get up to speed,they have yet to do so,and the year is almost over.

Nice!I signed up.Hadn't ever heard of this program before.Hopefully I will get a box and help keep Charter honest.They advertise 30/4 but I don't get that.They were supposed to have upgraded the lines this spring to get up to speed,they have yet to do so,and the year is almost over.

The only things Charter does well is lie and complete incompetance...

Here are what my current stats look like. (Not the downtime yesterday as they were working on the system for the big speed upgrade coming as soon as next week) :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 8.25.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 8.25.15 PM.png
    105 KB · Views: 175

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)