Roku 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
For those thinking of getting a roku or upgrading the roku 3 is the best yet. I personally didn't think they could make it better, but they did. It is extremely fast, hopper fast. Streaming is flawless on everything I've tried so far. Watching a Volbeat concert in hd on YouTube as I type. Remote is rf also which is a plus. Definitely money we'll spent, happy streaming everyone.

How are you getting Youtube on a Roku?

After reading this I did some research, apparently I'm not supposed to have it. What I've read there is no deal between youtube & roku. However I've got 3 roku's now & they all play youtube without a hitch. The new roku 3 already had it as a pre-loaded channel. Wonder what the scoop is? :confused:

After reading this I did some research, apparently I'm not supposed to have it. What I've read there is no deal between youtube & roku. However I've got 3 roku's now & they all play youtube without a hitch. The new roku 3 already had it as a pre-loaded channel. Wonder what the scoop is? :confused:

So, I'd love to know how you managed to put YT on your rokus....do tell. Thanks

So, I'd love to know how you managed to put YT on your rokus....do tell. Thanks

I wish I knew.

Attached is a screen shot I took & this is on the older xds model. Hope Scott doesn't mind. :)

youtube on roku.jpg

There used to be a private channel code and I added it to my Roku account when I first got my Rokus a while back. Works great. Not sure what happened to the channel, but it still works on my two Roku2

Roku 3 VUDU

Won't do HDX on mine. Or pass their speed test. That's under the My VUDU tab for those of you who haven't used it. The test is free. Have Comcast Blast. Get 56m down 6m up. No problem with Netflix or anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)