Help setting up R10

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pangit

Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
We subscribe to TFC, GMA channels (Filipino) and I resently Reset it. Now, I am having trouble getting those Filipino Channels. Everytime I tried to tune, all I am getting is Channel not available.

I tried the Round Satellite, the 2 LNB or 3 LNB but no luck. I remember that I did it once and there is this option of Auto Detect or something.

Anyway, any input is greatly apreciated. By the way, I called directv and they want to send someone to fix it but I will have to pay for the visit. Already paying them $148 a month, and don't want to pay anymore than that.

Thanks.

I first posted in wrong thread. Sorry.

Last edited:
have you had Directv resend the authorization to the box? I have two R10's and I Reset one one time and it didnt get its locals a quick call to directv with the rehit of the box cleared it up.

I called them and I am getting all other channels but the international since I couldn't get the receiver to tune on those channels.

I had the 721 on other channels and after about 30 seconds it was gone.

You will have to go through the guided setup up again, and when it asks you need to let it autodetect the sats. It sounds like it lost it's 95sat info, or you're having a problem with the multiswitch flex port.

I check all my cables and found that one is all mess up. Replace it now have sat 95.

thanks for all the help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)