help to buy a new dish antenna to ku band

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

formigaX

Original poster
Mar 22, 2015
oklahoma
Hi.. I'm new on the forum. I'm from portugal, tv satellite was and still one of my favorite hobbies. I moved to USA couple year ago and Well last month I got my first sattelite antenna on ebay, and one azbox Xl, coz they are really shippers right now. Toke almost a long month to the 39' antenna be here coming from Canada. One of the thing I saw here in us is the cost and prices of the dishes.. realllly expensive... compared with Europe. Well I want to buy another dish not less that 39 or 36'.. but I don't want get on ebay or from another online store from canada.. coz the shipping are to price.. where you guy got your dishes?

Welcome to Satellite Guys! Have to agree that shipping is usually the deal breaker when getting a bigger dish here in the US. Good advice above about finding a used one. In addition to local classifieds also check Craigslist. If you can't find a used one then the dish KE4EST posted is hard to beat. It's a quality dish, includes a pll lnbf and has free shipping. Good luck! :)

Reactions: danristheman
Status
Please reply by conversation.