help to lock 125.0w AMC21

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cocolinr19

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
canada
Hi i need some help to lock this birb i find it yesterday on tp 12180 v i lock only w 70% of signal but is jumpin from 70 t0 10 so the picture goes a way and the tp 12140 the hd channel no signal at all i have sonicview 8000 hd any ideas thanks dish size is 36

Try some of the other TP on that Sat.
Is this a Motorized Dish?
If a Stationary Dish, did you try adjusting the Skew?
Did you try different Cable?
Check the Dish for ant warping.

This sat is very very tricky. Once you get the 12180 . tigh your bolts, then play with the LNB skew pretty pretty slow. Your LNB cero (0) should be around at 10am looking from the front. With your bolt already tighed ,grab the LNB bar holder and make some pressure up, down, left to right until you get your maximum quality. Once you get the desire position loose the bolt , make the move and retigh your bolts, Good Luck

CoCo...I agree with Carlospr43 it's tricky to get some of the Tp's on 125w. I manage to get them all with an 8 footer but the signal level is all over the place. The ones you mention are strong for me...LPB and OKLA etc...are not as easy in my opinion. You just have to check and recheck all your settings....Blind

I just changed a dish over last week from 123 to 125 using Montanas pbs transponder KU 12104 V 4340. It was tight.Just have patience and move the dish real slow,and you should be able to get it.Use satfinder and make sure your elevation is correct.
Good luck

thanks guys i find the problem the lnb bar is bend litte i change the diferent dish and boa 80% signal that good thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

How To Wire This ?

Is Eurobird 1 Ku band?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)