help! tuned in sprout, sound but no video

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
az premium plus. setup guide was confusing so i might have missed something..,,.

can't anything in q&a. setup was ok. got the network hooked up wireless ok. scanned amc10. went to sprout and another channel. no video but sound ok. probably a thing i haven't set yet. charlie

I don't get that bird very well from here...but I thought sprout was scrambled...but like I said have never got AMC-10 very well.

i am an idiot... just figured out there were audio channels and then audio with video. just switched to a channel wanting to sell a ring... oh well... now i am moving on with my new azbox. i tuned all the channels in including the scrambled. now i have to figure out how to delete them... hopefully i can delete by tp. charlie

Charlie, you will have to delete the channels by satellite. Quite easy to do.

Got to the SETTINGS menu, DATA RESET, press ok and if it requests a password, type in "0000". Scroll down to DELETE SATELLITE CHANNELS and press OK.

The entire satellite list will be pulled up. Scroll through the list and put a CHECK MARK in the box preceding the satellite that you want to delete channels from.

Once you have all the sats checked off that you want to delete channels from, press OK.

You can follow the prompts from there. This will only delete channels from one sat at a time (or as many as you check off). Then, you can return and rescan the
sat with the selection to scan for FTA channels only. Uncheck the box for RADIO and ENCRYPTED channels if you wish to scan for FTA TV channels only.

No way to do it TP by TP. You can delete channel by channel which is fine if you just want to dispose of one or two channels, or sat by sat. The only way to delete the channels by TP is to delete the TP and you really don't want to do that.

RADAR

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts