Help w setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cocolinr19

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
canada
Hi guys i have question i gave 39 inch dish for my friend can i get 79.0 w and 93.1 w w lnb bracket on the same dish thanks

Hi guys i have question i gave 39 inch dish for my friend can i get 79.0 w and 93.1 w w lnb bracket on the same dish thanks
14 degrees would be quite a challenge, I would not recommend doing it. Unless you want to fiddle with it as a hobby, and don't mind rain fade.
Bob

If you really want to do it on one dish, you might want to consider getting the toroidal T-90.

A 14 degree separation in the arc is going to take some special tweaking to work right on one dish.

With a 14 degree spread, it can be done if you put the LNBs 7 degrees either side of centre (6-8 degrees is usually the limit for linear satellites, unless you have a strong satellite).

Depending on the channels you are trying to get, you may want to change the 7 degrees on either side, to say 6 and 8 degrees to boost the signals on one or the other. If you are trying for Telemundo on 79 and the Azteca mux on 93, you are in luck, as both broadcast a very strong signal.

Yes thats the ones bingo tomorrow igoingon the top of the roof i willpost if i have luck thanks guys testing hh90 39inch dish from 30w to 125w future proyect conicalscLar ringt
tryc band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

My luck with hispasat

Pictures of Cable Company Dish Farm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)