Need help for Zenith Brand C-Band Dish Setup

caramel

Original poster
May 22, 2024
USA
First, thank you for the suggestions regarding my previous post, the pole has been successfully installed.
However, I've noticed that the mount for my dish doesn't resemble any of those shown in the manuals or guides available online. It's a Zenith brand mount, and I'm unable to find any information about it online. Is anyone familiar with this type of mount?
Also, any suggestions for the actuator? My 10' dish didn't come with one.

Attachments

• IMG_4999.jpg
    IMG_4999.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5001.jpg
    IMG_5001.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    157.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Reactions: FTA4PA
I had forgotten that Zenith put out a C-band system. And now I can't remember who made the dish, but it was a premium maker. Winegard. Perforated aluminum, not expanded mesh. Good for Ku as well.

The receiver I believe was a rebranded Drake.

Appears to be a simple polar mount- set declination (if adjustable) and then put the elevation at setting for your latitude and lock the mount on the post facing due south and start swinging the dish east & west looking for signal.

Reactions: Titanium
First, thank you for the suggestions regarding my previous post, the pole has been successfully installed.
However, I've noticed that the mount for my dish doesn't resemble any of those shown in the manuals or guides available online. It's a Zenith brand mount, and I'm unable to find any information about it online. Is anyone familiar with this type of mount?
Also, any suggestions for the actuator? My 10' dish didn't come with one.
Look up Winegard Pinnacle cause that's what it is.Just like the one in my backyard.

Attachments

• 100_0453.JPG
    100_0453.JPG
    229.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_0472.JPG
    100_0472.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 63

Need help adjusting 4.5meter C-Band dish

Need New Mesh for a Unimesh 10'