HELP with 3 Issues I have with my Receiver (New Customer)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Carlos F. Zerpa

Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Ok, this is my setup:

Whole-Whome DVR (MVR)

Slimline Dish > Closet Distribution > Living Room HR24/200 (SW 0x454) (This is also going through the DTV Cinema/Internet Adapter)

On a separate room I have a H24/200 (non DVR), with SW 0x450.

These two issues are with the *non-DVR* H24/200:

1) When playing back from the DVR, sometimes the programs are not found, or when found, it plays for a second, stops, plays a couple seconds, stops, etc...keeps stuttering...a couple of times it has played content just fine, but then it went back to the issue
2) The H24 does not offer me the option of "Smart Search" or DTV Cinema, even though it's supposedly connected to the internet/network (I can see my PC)

Is the receiver bad?

I have these two issues with the regular HR24/200 (the DVR)

1) When I went to play a youtube video, it did not play
2) When I download content from VOD, it does so very slowly, preventing me from viewing in real time (I have Time Warner Cable internet connection with ~20 Mbps according to speedtest.net - that's typically what I get)

Help?

Thanks in advance!

c

First, id try resetting the h24 then try pairing it to the hr24 again.
Second, You wont be able to get a realtime playback on vod, you have to wait for it download most of it from the DTV server before watching. Cable and the way they deliver the vod does have the capability of realtime playback. The one thing that cable has over the dbs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts