Help with Angles Installing my friends Dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DSpud

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Laredo, TX
I will be heading to a friend of mines house next weekend and he is wanting to put up a DirectTV 3-LNB dish on his barn to get television service out there. I can't seem to find the calculator anywhere for the angle/skew settings for the different dishes. I know I have seen it before when Installed my Dish 1000+. Was hoping you DirectTV folks could help me out with the information. His zip code is 62017. Also, I am not sure what reciever he is going to use. i have also not seen the dish personally yet. Is there any chance he is going to need a switch? Thanks for the info!

He can type his zip into the receiver to get the look angles.

The need of a multi-switch would be determine by the total number of tuners he is going to have; and maybe the need to expand in the future.

Yeah, I know you can use the receiver to get the angles, but I wanted to have them before I showed up. He has no clue about any of this, this is why I am going over to help him. I have only done it a few times myself, and always with dish network dishes, thats why I am asking for help on here. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)