HELP with BSC621 CKU LNB

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ezmoney4

Original poster
Jun 11, 2007
Hi Guys,

I'm resurrecting a 1980's 8' Channel Master fibreglas dish model#6806 and need to replace the LNB unit, the BSC621 CKU std LNB looks like the best choice so far but I'm not quite sure about the mounting hardware I'll need. According to the BSC621 sales ads, it looks like it DOES NOT come with a scalar ring, is this correct and if so, does anybody know if the original Chaparral scalar ring will match the new BSC621?

Another thing, does anybody know where I can find any literature or manual for this Channel Master dish?

Hey, Maybe someone can help me. I purchased the BSC621 but cannot mount it on my BUD. So I bought a mounting bracket KU2C3, but no instructions. I am running 4dtv and plan to add FTA receiver after I get KU up and running. My BUD has 4 arms. Any suggestions?

a ku2c3 is for mounting a ku lnb to a big dish (prime focus). (its bracketed for 3 arms) note it also needs to be a prime focus lnb placed into the holder ku2c3. a lnb for offset dish won't be near as accurate (although it should still get signal)

my bsc621 just mounted right up to the mounting arms almost perfectly to the scaler supplied. of course you need to verify the FD and set accordingly.

sounds like you don't have the scaler ring for the bcs621. if you have any older c-band dishes in the area (preferably a non working one) the scaler should work from it.

scaler

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts