Help with channel on 113W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

northgeorgia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
North GA
Folks, I have a suspicion that Canal Once has left 113W. It was at 3828 H 3799. I noticed it disappeared on Sept. 1, but as I have a 6-footer, that doesn't mean anything. Can someone check for me?

Thanks!

Which Canal Once?
Canal Once Mexico is on 117W @ 4068 / H / 4000 and 58W @ 3720 /H / 27000

Canal Once Honduras is on 117W @ 3950 /V / 11250

I did not check them on my dish, but portaleds lists them as still ITC. (Portaleds is pretty well updated for Hispanic programming.)
There may be other Canal Once's elsewhere as well.

It was Canal Once Mexico, and it was on for years at 113W. It appears they left 113W in September. If they now are ITC to North America on either 58W or 117W, that would be news to me! Thanks for the Portaleds website.

Just checked on my bud....
58W @ 3720 /H / 27000 = Canal Once and Once Ninos are ITC. (Along with several scrambled channels) Strong signal.
117W @ 4068 / H / 4000 = ITC as well. Signal level a bit low here, at least at the moment.

Just a FYI.
On Portaleds: When you are viewing the transponders listed on a Satellite, click on a channel name. A window will open. Scroll down a bit and it will list all Sats where the channel is available. Transponder Freq and polarity are listed as well.

You can then get more details on the specific Sat pages. Some channels will be scrambled or out-of-footprint. So don't get too excited until you check the details.lol

Reactions: northgeorgia
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)