Help with Directv dish setting

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mhaynes41

Original poster
Nov 4, 2008
Hi all new to this forum and have been reading a few in the last 2 weeks. I have put up a 5 LNB Slimline not a SWM dish. I get good readings on 101, and 119 and on 72.5 (don't know where that one is comming from). But any way I get nothing on 99, and 103? I'm using a Birdog USB 3.0 meter is there a reason for this? Or am I doing something wrong?

No it's a MPEG2 but with my birdog I don't see the 99 or 103. I do see the other 3 plus the 72.5 which I don't undestand that one?

With a 5 lnb dish, you can't see 72.5 and 119. Are you pointing the dish at 101? Have you checked your elevation and tilt?

Yes I have one of thoses Birdog meters I get good readings just don't gat any on the 99 or 103 but I do get a strong reading on 72.5 the funny thing it I have a 3 LNB dish at get 72.5 on that dish also?

I give up

Yes I have one of thoses Birdog meters I get good readings just don't gat any on the 99 or 103 but I do get a strong reading on 72.5 the funny thing it I have a 3 LNB dish at get 72.5 on that dish also?

I give up

So do I.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts