Help with Intelsat 1R 50W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jlrpes

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 6, 2009
Dallas
Hello, is there a Satellite Tech located in Dallas, TX that can help me locate Intelsat 1R 50W? I currently have the Satellite pointing to 58W for Sky Mexico but since this weekend it seems that they moved the satellite and we lost more than half of the channels I was able to see. I want to move my dish to point to 50W but have done it with no success. I have the box from Claro TV to watch all the channels.

So, please let me know if you are a tech or know someone that can help me locate 50W here in Dallas, TX.

Please!!!!!!

I haven't tried since last year but I used 11050v 27902 to aim.
I also have 11090v 11130v and 11170v in the tp list same sr for all.
Universal lnb due to the lower than usual freqs.

I'm confused. What are you trying to pick up? Sky Mexico or Claro?

Sky Mexico is on 58W and is still there

I have a 2.5 dish antenna. I currently have the antenna pointing to 58W but now I want to switch to 50W to get Claro TV.

Claro TV is also on AMC-21 at 125w. May be an easier catch for you.
EDIT: maybe not, it's a Caribbean beam. I can see the signal here in north Florida, but you maybe too far out of the beam.

Hello, is there a Satellite Tech located in Dallas, TX that can help me locate Intelsat 1R 50W? I currently have the Satellite pointing to 58W for Sky Mexico but since this weekend it seems that they moved the satellite and we lost more than half of the channels I was able to see. I want to move my dish to point to 50W but have done it with no success. I have the box from Claro TV to watch all the channels.

So, please let me know if you are a tech or know someone that can help me locate 50W here in Dallas, TX.

Please!!!!!!

I'm in Dallas TX and I did lost all the signal for my SKY Mex box.. from where did you got the claro tv box?

Nice!!!! I was able to find the satellite Intelsat 1R. After several tries i finally got it. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts