Help With My Reciever

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ShaneLinder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2006
Texas
OK, I messed things up. When I pushed the "sat" button on my remote I had a number of satellites listed that I didn't use. In the process of trying of trying to get them out of the list I erased everything back to the factory settings, which is AMC4.

I have AMC4 tuned in. In fact I have 82% quality on 3ABN. Can anyone help me to lock that position and then add Galaxy 25? Those are the only two satellites I was watching any way. Otherwise I am going to have to have my tech back out here and that will cost me quite a bit.

Most set top boxes have a factory default, or factory reset option, which if applied will restore all previously deleted sats, although it will also delete all latitude and longitude and usals info.

Is this with a Lifetime Ultra?

Go into menu and select antenna setup. Scroll down the list to the satellite you want and reselect it (it should still be there I hope, if not, let us know) and set it up for your lnb, motor settings, etc. Then do a blind scan of it, or simply a satellite scan.

Hopefully all you did was deselect the satellite and their position is still stored.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)