Help With OS Mio 4K Flash

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

navagator

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
I'm ready to install TNAP 3.2 on my OS Mio 4K. I'm still using 3.0 which came with the receiver. I've never did this yet so I want to be careful and try not to make any mistakes.

I downloaded " tnap-3.2-osmio4k_multiboot_ofgwrite.zip " to my desktop and moved it to a file that I created named " downloaded_images ". Then I moved the "downloaded_images" file to my flash drive and then transferred the flash drive to my OS Mio. At that point I was able to navigate through the menus and find the file.

Does this sound ok so far? If so, I assume when I click on Flash Image I'll be asked to choose what slot I want to install the image in?

I want to install it in slot 2.

Thanks in advance.

TNAP 3.2 Flash Screen.jpg

Sure.

I pushed the green button and the next screen that came up gave me a choice of which slot I wanted to flash the image to. I chose slot 2, which at the time was empty and then as I remember it flashed the image. It was very easy. I'm planning on installing OpenVix a little later, I hope it's just as easy to install. I don't believe OpenVix has a North American satellite list so I may need some help with that.
TNAP Flash Screen 2.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)