Help with Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smackman1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
north louisiana
I am currently with Dish. I have a 622 receiver. I have been looking at Directv pkgs and need some help.
Does Directv offer a HD DVR that has OTA inputs like the 622?
If they do, Does this HD DVR offer a OTA channel guide like my 622 does with a OTA input?
What HD DVR is offered in THE PLUS HD DVR PKG?

What I want Is to have a HD DVR in my front living room and a seperate HD Receiver in my Bedroom. I am looking at THE PLUS HD DVR PKG. with the sports pkg.
They are showing a total install price of 198 dollars.
They are charging me 99 for the HDDVR and a extra 99 for the 2nd HD Receiver.
Any help how to lower this install price
I am looking on the internet and building this pkg.

the HR20 is the dvr that has ota input which you can't get from D anymore. yes the ota is displayed in your guide like the 622. The HDDVR currently offered by directv is the HR21-100 that has no ota but you can purchase for $50 the amc21 add on for the ota that plugs into the HR21

And if you are a new subscriber, you can sometimes get better deals than what is on the D* website. Check with some of the sponsors on this site for other deals. But the best deal going right now (or starting soon) is the Sunday Ticket/Premiere Package. You get NFLST plus the Premiere pack (which includes the SportsPack) for 3 or 4 months for free. After the 3 or 4 months are up, you are under no obligation to maintain the Premiere Package and can downgrade to something that is more to your liking.

But again, I would suggest that you check with some of the sponsors on this site for deals. Such as http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...-additional-240-off-new-directv-customer.html

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts