Help with Satellite placement

Status
Please reply by conversation.

umrebelfan

Original poster
Jan 10, 2018
Mississippi
Hello,

I have DirectTV (through my AT&T) coming Saturday to install. Problem is that my landlord says I cannot attach anything to the house. What do I do??? Thanks

:welcome to Satelliteguys umrebelfan!

You may be SOL if your landlord doesn't want a dish attached to the house, but the installer may be able to mount to a pole in the ground. Would that be acceptable to your landlord?

Some are prepared for a pole install, but it's prudent to let them know your situation.

A pole mount is "NOT FREE" about $75 you can work with the installer on that - also HE does need a clear line of sight and to bury the wire if needed the first 20' is free and longer than that it's a dollar a foot - but you can ask him not to do it and just leave it for you to do -latter.

A pole mount is "NOT FREE" about $75 you can work with the installer on that - also HE does need a clear line of sight and to bury the wire if needed the first 20' is free and longer than that it's a dollar a foot - but you can ask him not to do it and just leave it for you to do -latter.
Pole installs are sometimes free, it depends upon the installer and whether or not there is any other options to install the dish.

Reactions: stardust3
This is questionable, as many would rather place a pole than lose the job, seeing they get paid by the job ...
Often times it is free.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)